Menu
judykingston
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

new sim card

I have waited over a week for a second code as the first one didn't work, what next ???

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: new sim card

Hi there @judykingston

Welcome to our Community and thank you so much for your first post; can you advise what you mean by a second code?  May we ask what code you are looking for?

Are you having issues with your new purple SIM we have sent out? Are you getting an error when trying to use it?

Can you advise us what mobile handset you have? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
judykingston
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I was sent a new sim card (red one ) for my PAYG Nokia. It didn't work and a week last Friday after notifying you, I was told I would be sent another code by  e mail within 72 hours but I am still waiting.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for popping back so quickly @judykingston

Can you advise if it's an unlock code that you require? Are you getting any sort of error when you are trying to use the new SIM? Did we advise you what sort of code we are sending you?

All new SIMs should be purple - can you please confirm again what colour your new SIM is and post a picture of it if you can? Usually it's just the packaging that is red. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Are you putting in the code correctly? You just can't type it in on most nokia phones.

Model number would help

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

judykingston
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your offer but hopefully sorted now.
0 Kudos