Menu
trevm1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

new sim card

I inserted the new sim card into my samsung moble and got the message network code.Filled form i n and submitted.nothing heard from virgin media so rang by landline.After 50 minutes call taken by female called Grechele who after taking details of my mobile said I had been sent the wrong sim card,and she would request that I  be sent another one which I would get in 10 days.(now passed). As my letter is dated 06/08/20 and I have heard nothing from virgin media I am concerned that my phone  will be deactivated before I get another sim card

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: new sim card

Hey there trevm1,

Sorry to hear that your new SIM replacement hasn't gone smoothly as expected. I've managed to find your details using the information we have on here and can see that you've spoken to an agent who has given you some codes. Can I ask whether you're able to use the new SIM in your Samsung mobile now? Do let us know if not so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
TerenceBrennan
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am still awaiting a reply to my 2 messages  re the sim card that does not work - what is going on? Also if you are not going to help please refund the (Pay and you go money ) on my phone ASAP.  Thanks.   T W Brennan

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi TerenceBrennan,

I can see that you've made a separate thread regarding the issue you're having with your new SIM card. Please allow us time to pick it up and look into it for you.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
trevm1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have been in contact with CLIVE at the help forum.When my request has been finalized I will reply to the forum of the result.

0 Kudos