cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new phone contract

davestreet1
Dialled in

hi 

I traded up to a new phone yesterday and i can see that the order is on my account and the estimated delivery date but i have not had any emails with the new documents to sign for the new agreement. I have had the email regarding the trade up and returning my old mobile etc but no agreement to sign for the new phone is this unusual as when ive traded up before the new agreement email is usually been sent within a few minutes stating if its not signed within a certain period the order will be cancelled..... i really don't want this order cancelled as it is part of a birthday present for my wife on thursday help

6 REPLIES 6

davestreet1
Dialled in

All sorted now phoned virgin and they resent the agreement for me to sign happy days 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @davestreet1.

I happy to see that this is now resolved 🙂

Please do let us know if you need help in the future.

I hope you have a lovely day!

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

hi Hayley

it states my phone is estimated to be delivered tomorrow ie 16th august 21 could you give me any idea of times orders are dispatched for delivery only i still have not received an email yet to say that my order has been dispatched to yodel for delivery thank you for any help

Hi davestreet1,

Thanks for coming back to us. Just checking to make sure you have received delivery of your new mobile phone?

Unfortunately I have checked remotely from our end, and did not see any tracking number from Yodel which is unusual?

Can you just confirm if you have received your package for us?

Kind regards Jodi. 

hi jodi

thank you for the reply i can confirm my order was delivered today as stated

kind regards

dave

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That's great to hear Dave, thanks for the update.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Tom