Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

new mobile phone

i recently ordered a virgin sim card (which arrived promptly) and works flawlessly without any problems in my old phone (Huawei p20 lite). I am now wishing to upgrade my phone and have gone through the process on the website and have chosen the phone i want and the tariff and said i wanted to keep my current number and all seems to work fine, up until it comes to the credit check, where it stops suddenly and says there is a problem and we cant process this order. At first i thought it may have been my browser, so i tried others to no avail.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: new mobile phone

Hi Deerbolt,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with this. 

I'm unsure as to why that is happening. What device are you processing the upgrade on?

What is the exact error message you're getting on this?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

its ok now. the problem was dealt with. i was trying to upgrade from my hauwei p20 lite to a galaxy note 10+. it was explained to me that the problem was with me only having the sim card for a month and the credit thing was not high enough with virgin yet to upgrade. It's all fine now and they upgraded my entire package instead at no extra charge and its cheaper as well lol. would like to know when is the soonest i could upgrade but they would not tell me though.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Deerbolt,

Thanks for the update, it's great to hear that the team were able to upgrade your cable package at no extra cost 🙂

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Beth

0 Kudos