Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

new customer - ooomph sim not received

Hi,

I ordered a full ooomph package from virgin media on 27th May. The broadband, TV and phone line set up was completed on 10th June. I am still waiting for my virgin mobile sim card. I have tried to register online or get help over the phone but that requires me to have a virgin mobile phone number, which i do not have. The pack was never received and yet I am already being billed and waiting patiently for the post has not really paid off. Please help!

Kind regards, Nim Tong

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: new customer - ooomph sim not received

Hi ntman1990, 

Thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear about this. Usually we would ask for more details as such before moving to private message but in this case, I don't think anything could be answered in which would help the situation. I will send you over a private message so I can look into this for you 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Quick update for you! 

So no need to wait out the weekend now, as I have checked the account and it allowed me to do what I needed to. The great news is that all has gone through, the SIM will be with you now within 3-5 working days, it will come activated so no need to mess around. 

I hope this helps 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amazing thank you for your help and quick turn around!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the words, really appreciate it 🙂 Give me a shout when the SIM has arrived! 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos