Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

new SIM card arrived

Hello there

A few weeks ago I received about 2 emails at different days telling me a brand new SIM card is in the post as Virgin Media was (and I think it was their service was being updated) Sim card arrived and telling me to insert it into my Mobile as soon as possible, but before I did I rang them and asked is it going to make a difference to the package I am on and NO was the answer. About 4 or 5 days after this conversation I changed over.

My mobile Data was 5.00 GB and now it's gone down to 2.00 GB.

They have a new system in place where you text them to ask a question and do you know I was on there for about 6 hours.

Regards David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: new SIM card arrived

Hi Stpetersburg, 

Sorry to hear that there has been some confusion since getting your new SIM regarding your package. 

When you receive a new SIM card this shouldn't change your package, your number unless you've asked or the price it should literally just be a new SIM. 

I can appreciate that you spent some time speaking to our text team, as this isn't an instant service it can take a while sometimes for us to reply. 

Did the team manage to clear things up for you via text message? 

Let us know 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello there Emma
It's still the same, nothing has changed since I was talking (Texting) to the team!!!
They just don't get it.
I am still paying the same for 2GB when I should be getting 5GB and I do not use a lot!!
If it can't be sorted out B 4 my next bill I will be going to GIFFGAFF.
I have been with Virgin MOBILE and Virgin MEDIA for as long as I can remember and these days LOYALTY does not mean one iota.
Thank you Emma it's not your fault.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No worries. 

We can certainly have a look at the package and see what's gone on. 

To do this I'll need to pop you a personal message and take some details 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos