cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network dropping

stuey2510
On our wavelength

i recieved a samsung galaxy s22 in april and i constatly suffer network dropout when out in public, i checked all settings on the phone and it should be fine i get 5G listed sometimes but 90% its h or 4g and im unbale to audio or video call on messenger

4 REPLIES 4

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Morning @stuey2510,

Welcome back to the Forums 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having issues with network intermittency when you're in public. Due to the roll-out of 5G signal still being in progress, it can be common to see your 4G/5G network switch between each other. I've ran some checks on our end, and can see that 5G signal is limited around your area.

Is it in a specific location that you're experiencing these issues? Are you able to try the SIM in a different phone? Is the phone switching from 4G to H frequently?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

the sim was working fine in the previous phone galaxy s10.  it happens nearly everywhere in the area. it swaps connetion reularly between all three to be honest.  

forgot to add it swaps with h 4g 4g+ and 5g can go between all four in the space of a minute  

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming those details, @stuey2510.

Have you tried the SIM in the Galaxy S10 since you've been having these issues? If not, are you able to try the SIM in this handset, or a spare one to see if the issue persists?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ