cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my contract is showing the incorrect details. wanting to upgrade mobile

retrocuddles
Joining in

So i got the samsung galaxy note 10+ when it first came out. originally my plan was to be 50GB of data x2 as there was a deal on or something. so it would be 100GB, which it never was as virgin would send me data warnings after like 4gb of use.

anyways as i got this several years ago my contract was coming to an end so i decided to switch to unlimited data so i could stream my music and stuff while on night shifts.

anyways checking my contract it still has me down as 100GB of data and that i still owe over 700 quid for the phone.

but ive paid the phone off already. i got this in august 2018. 3 years ago. how can it say ive not paid it off when i have, which is why my monthly bill dropped from iirc something like 60 odd to the 28-26 quid it is now.

this is annoying me as i only just realized theres the 2 new flip and fold phones out one of which i want. with live chat being offline i dunno what to do 😕

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello retrocuddles

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention 

Sorry that you have had to though 

As a rule we are unable to look at package changes or costs on here 

This will need to be done by calling us or 0345 454 1111.

You can also send us a text with a description of your problem to 07533 051809
 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. 
Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

Gareth_L