cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile

amiable34
Joining in

cant login to mobile account.says wrong login.so i try to reset password says cant find that email address.so i try as new register and im told that that email address is already registerd.even when im asked for virgin phone number,surname of account and postcode it still says cant find me,yet all my emails with virginmedia are with this email address.ive just had a contract renewd for broadband and tv but they have taken of the omph 5gb mobile that used to be with it which i didnt realise so im trying to get a mobile connected to internet again.

5 REPLIES 5

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi amiable34,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear there has been some trouble using the online My Account service for Mobile. Just to confirm, are you attempting to register here? Do you have any other Mobile Numbers with us, that is already registered to the same email address?

Are you also able to try registering on a different browser/device? Have you moved home at all since having the SIM Card?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

my wife is with virgin mobile ..cant log into her account either or register keeps saying oops something is not wright even though there are green ticks against our email address and numbers.i mean you are bieng asked to jump through hoops to try and get anyone.the best is give password you used when you first signed up over the phone.im 71 i signed on over two years ago and my memory is not good.  forgot password put email address to send it to. not recognised.the same email address they send my contacts and bills to.go figure.

Thanks for coming back to us amiable34, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steve_Clayton
Tuning in

if it's any help. might not be. but I've tried to access my Virgin Mobile account on and off for ages and just go round in circles - doesn't recognise m, try the forgotten password, email address and doesn't like it, tried registering and it says I'm already registered with that email address.

It turns out that because I am already a Virgin Media customer I have to use a different email address to register for Virgin Mobile - lo and behold I can now access my virgin Mobile account. Crazy as the 2 are supposedly separate yet obviously they are not if one is picking up the other.

Hello Steve_Clayton.

Thank toy for the update regarding your mobile account.

Great news you have been able to get this fixed.

Gareth_L