Menu
indianlovecall
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

mobile signal changed

Hi everyone,

i have been with Virgin mobile for a few years now and signal has been great at my home and surrounding area (SW6 in london) in my home getting on average 60-70mb download which is great!

but as of a few weeks ago the speed of my 4g/3g has dropped to a crawl at about 2-3mb. i dont know whats happened to the service of Virgin (EE) or if there is a signal mast problem locally?

can this be investigated at all? its definately not a phone related issue - my wife is also with virgin mobile and has the same change in speed issue.

thanks,

Tom

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: mobile signal changed

Try here https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

My locality was down for 6 weeks in May, June. Down again and we are coming up to week 5 this time.

Been reports of long term problems elsewhere too. Not sure what has happened to EE

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

indianlovecall
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks so much for that!
just checked it and it says rather vaguely that there is an issue with the area. hopefully they resolve soon.

cheers!
0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos