Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

locked out my account.

Locked out of account, using txt customer services, leaving fone lines for vulnerable customers. I've waited almost a week, to get several issues resolved,just get passed onto yet another department. I've switched to Plusnet. Do I need to cancel my sim? I have no way of doing so. Is my only option to cancel all future payments, and fight it out in court?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: locked out my account.

Good Morning @unhappy666

A very warm welcome to the forums 

Sorry to hear that you have had some issues there. 

Unfortunately we are not able to end contracts via the forums. You would need to speak with the mobile care team. You can get hold of them on 0345 600 0789 alternatively if you do not wish to call them, you can contact them via our text messaging services on +44753 301 6422 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi Zak, I'm constantly told only to ring if I'm vulnerable. I've been using the txt system for a week now. I'm usually sent stock messages telling me that I've been diverted to the relevent department and they'll reply within 24hrs. I've had one or two replies, from a human, non of which have given any advice or solutions. I'm still locked out of my account. It's obvious that you no longer employ enough people to deal with your customer services department. You can't blame Corona virus, on me waiting a week and still no solutions or advice. My new fone supplier answers in minutes, as does my bank, my breakdown cover provider, utillies provider etc etc.........Admit it you're no longer fit for purpose. How do I get a refund?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me. 

I appreciate the frustration that this has caused. 

We don't have the relevant authority to close down accounts. 

You would need to speak with the teams advised above. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos