cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keep getting calls from virgin mobile

amyadey1989
Joining in

i keep getting 0800 numbers calling me from virgin media about my mobile account now im not due for renwall at all so i dont understand why they keep pestering me?? i cant access my account online as it wont accept my mobile number for some stupid reason unknown to me or virgin mobile.

8 REPLIES 8

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @amyadey1989

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

I am sorry you have been unable to change your marketing preferences online.

Are you trying to register or log in please?

What is the error message you are receiving?

Please pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

i tried registering my online account months and months ago but just comes up saying unknow error ive spoke to virgin about it and they aint got a clue, im just curious why they are calling me about my mobile im guessing its to sell me another contract but still the calls have been while ive been working and the staff that have called their english isnt very good

Hi Amy,

Are you receiving the calls on your Mobile or landline?

Regards

Paul.

hris, does the one you have start with a JD? ^PDe

mobile

Thank you for the information Amy, are you still unable to log into your Mobile online account, have you set one up?

Regards

Paul.

Yup can't sign in or make a "account" 

I will be more than happy to help you further with this, I will send you a invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to start.

Regards

Paul.