Menu
colinRG
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

imo Q2 battery

hi, i purchased an IMO Q2 from virgin last year, and it goes flat very quickly, i have a suspicion that the battery is not any good, i have tried to search online for a replacement battery ebay, amazon etc, even on IMO's own site, but i'm unable to find one, can you tell me where i can buy a new battery?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: imo Q2 battery

Hi ColinRG, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry that you're having an issue with the battery on your IMO Q2, this ins't what we like to hear. 

How often do you have to charge the handset? Are you using a genuine charger? 

If so then if the phone is still within warranty then we can have a look at replacing the battery or having a closer look at the handset. 

Let me know 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
colinRG
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma, i use the original charger that came with the phone when new, i'm unsure whether it is actually a battery issue, the problem is, when i'm using the phone, lets say on the wifi connection, the battery goes flat and the phone turns off after a couple of hours, the charger is still connected to the phone so it should still charge as i'm using it, when the phone dies, i have to take out the battery and reinstall it before the phone will start to charge again, if i dont take the battery in and out, the phone wont charge, up until this week i could use the phone for hours with the charger connected and it would stay at 100% battery, i know its a weird one, the phone is still less than a year old, but i thought i would change the battery to try and eliminate the issue, but i'm unable to find a replacement battery, i couldn't even get one from IMO's own web site.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Ben_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for the information colingRG!

At this stage I'd advise texting our team on +44753 301 6422 and they can take a look into this for you. 

Thanks

Ben_N