cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

im trying to phone off my handset

sean1994
Joining in

i phone them virgin mobile there put me through o2 but o2 cant dont nothing i cancel the sim when I brought it can anyone help me 

4 REPLIES 4

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @sean1994 , and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the sim card.

We would have to advise that Mobile phone queries will now need to be directed to our partners over at O2 for further discussion, as Virgin Mobile sadly is no more.

Please utilise the Contact Us section of their website to obtain the best method for you to contact.

Thanks,

David_Bn

im not having problems with the sim i just want to pay off my  handset  now 

Thanks for the clarity @sean1994.

Please see below for all guidance we can offer on this request;

If you want to chat to us about upgrading your existing loan agreement, or make any payments, call us on 0344 809 0202 – or 202 from your O2 mobile.

To find out the balance on an existing loan agreement, check your details, see your payment schedule and more, sign in to our Customer Loan Portal.

You'll find your sign in info in the two emails we sent you when you took out your device contract.

These will have come from YourAccount@virginmedia.co.uk with the subject lines: 'IMPORTANT – Your new credit agreement from Virgin Media' and 'IMPORTANT – Your password from Virgin Media'.

Don't have these emails saved? Call our team on 0344 809 0202, or 202 from your O2 mobile, and we'll resend them.

Any existing loan arrangements with Virgin Mobile aren't affected by your move to O2, and you'll continue to pay off your existing loan in the normal way.

Thanks,

David_Bn

i phone o2 there cant do nothing just want to to pay off my  handset  now just going around a circle