Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

iPhone region switching issue

Ever since joining virgin mobile I’ve been having a strange issue regarding my phones region. It keeps changing to different regions and not allowing me to make phone calls due to “no credit” which is wrong as I am on the unlimited Everything contract. The only way to change back is to keep manually changing my region to Belgium, reboot the phone then change back to the UK. The region change keeps  happening randomly without me even leaving the house. I have restarted my phone Numerous times and have also upgraded to the latest version of iOS (13.6) but it keeps happening. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone region switching issue

I’ve had this issue since switching to Virgin. The format of my contacts in the address book keep on changing as you outlined.

I got fed up of constantly having to change the region on my phone so read on the Apple Community that a fix is to re-programme all of the numbers in your address book with the +44 format. Eg for a mobile +447 (as you miss the 0 off). Haven’t had any issues since this.

Hope it helps.

0 Kudos