Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 12 pro max delay

Hey, I pre ordered the iPhone 12 pro max which was obviously delayed due to lack of stock - I had delivery date of yesterday but didn’t come and on my orders it still displays “Ordered – Awaiting Stock” 

I had my contract emailed to me as soon as I placed the order and signed it straight away. 

I haven’t received any other communication since then, to those who have ordered the same phone how long after your delivery date did you have to wait to get your phone? 

Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone 12 pro max delay

I am very sorry to say I ordered mine 13:16 on release date 16 minutes after it went live and I still haven’t received mine. They can’t tell me if they have received first batch yet was hung up on twice complaint not dealt with. My virgin tv and broadband are due for renewal this will not be happening if this is the way they deal with customers 

Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@RebeccaR wrote:

I am very sorry to say I ordered mine 13:16 on release date 16 minutes after it went live and I still haven’t received mine. They can’t tell me if they have received first batch yet was hung up on twice complaint not dealt with. My virgin tv and broadband are due for renewal this will not be happening if this is the way they deal with customers 

Any news on yours turning up yet?

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still not heard a single thing.... 

I understand with the current situation there will be delays but come on how about some communication!? 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Over a week now without any form of communication! 

Does it take me to say that this will be the last phone with you as well as my wife’s phone and I’ll be looking to cancel tv/landline/internet and take my money elsewhere to actually get some kind of reply!? 

0 Kudos