Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 12 pro delivery

When is the iPhone 12 pro actually being delivered? I’ve had no correspondence regarding delivery date. I preordered on the 19/10 and got an estimated delivery date of 20/10 which I knew wasn’t happening because the phone hadn’t been released yet.

I didn’t mind waiting a bit and have received my vouchers which was nice however I’m just confused at this point. I tried the text service (waited 19 hours for a text back) but the person just argued with me that the issue with delivery wasn’t due to their low stock it was due to customer demand - which is surely the same thing and overall told me that he has nothing to tell me at this point. The only information I’ve been able to gather is I might receive it sometime next week but that is just from reading posts on here and searching Twitter. I can also see that people on Twitter who placed their pre order after me have their phone and are just waiting on their accessories pack.

I just really want a rough date of dispatch

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone 12 pro delivery

Hi TG2,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear of the delays in receiving your new phone.

I understand how exciting getting a new handset can be so the delay must be quite frustrating! 

Have you received any further updates regarding the delivery since your last post? 

If not, please do let us know and we will be happy to help 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I ordered mine via the messaging service on 21st October.

I was told earliest delivery will be 14th Nov.

Once the order was confirmed I have no email to confirm my order or time of delivery.

Yesterday, 13th Nov I received an email saying it will be delayed for a possible 14 days.

Really dissapointed, the email also offered £25 voucher but I am yet to receive this voucher.

I can no longer get hold of anyone on their messeging service.

Have you got your now?

Did you get £25 voucher?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Yes I ended up receiving the phone on the 6th 

I’ve been really disappointed by the customer service aspect of this experience. There was very little communication throughout and the “answers” I did get were not very informative. 

No updates about the accessory pack as of yet either but as per virgins standard I’m not expecting to receive it for quite some time, there’s no point in getting in touch about it either.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Got the phone on the 6th, no accessories pack has arrived yet.

I did get my £25 voucher and split it up for £15 on ASOS and £10 in Costa. The ASOS voucher expired the same day so there wasn’t really much point to it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Good to hear you got your phone.

I got my accessories but i have to inform you that the case is really really cheap.

The rest of it im not sure but looks cheap too. They are from a company called Behome.

I ended up ordering from Mous their case and hybrid screen protector.

But still waiting for the phone unfortunately.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I’m in the same boat. iPhone 12 Pro pre-ordered on 19th of October. Delivery estimated for the 11th of November. Then on the 13th I got an email saying there was a delay and I could be waiting another 17 days!! The accessory pack arrived not long after I ordered and there is no way it’s worth £49.99. The case is a £5 on Amazon job and the wireless charger is so cheap it’s not heavy enough to stay on the table without a phone on it. Really disappointing service. I’ve rang a few times and been given every excuse going. Was even told it was in stock and on it’s way. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I pre-ordered an iPhone 12 Pro on 18th October and had a confirmed delivery date of 13th November.

That day has been and gone.
I have no correspondance from Virgin whatso-ever about any delays, reschedule dates, reasons why etc.

I have treid a number a ways to contact VM, the last being text messsage service. Obviously the bot was no help, and have now been passed to a real person (1 day later and no response), I chased for an update, but VM systems are "being update" so cannot pull any account details.

What is going on, and when will a recieve my upgrade?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi TG2,

I'm glad to hear you eventually received the handset on the 6th November, although it is most disappointing to hear that you are unhappy with the experience you've had so far with this. I appreciate it wasn't the best and I am sorry.

I'm sorry that the ASOS voucher arrived expired, I can certainly look into sending out another to you, if you'd like?

Was the accessories pack ordered at the same time as the handset? Had you received a confirmation of the order for this pack?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi danwalls,

I'm so sorry to hear that you also have not received your iPhone 12 on the given estimated delivery date and that you're unhappy with the accessory pack you purchased, I appreciate this is frustrating.

Can you confirm if you have since received the handset? If not, I can certainly chase this up for you and locate it's whereabouts.

What else was advised when you called through to our helpline?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos