Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 12 delivery

Apparently the iPhone 12 / 12 Pro won't be released from virgin warehouses until the 13th of November.

Is this true and if so why?! I don't understand why it would take so long for such a huge broadband company to get their hands on a new phone model and send it out to its customers. 

Can someone please explain?! I pre-ordered the iPhone 12 on Tuesday 20th of Oct and I live in London so it shouldn't take that long to arrive!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone 12 delivery

Maybe a huge broadband company but a relatively small mobile network, hence the proposed merger with O2

Virgin have a poor track record on popular new phones.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Where are you getting this date from?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I called them up yestarday and the woman on the other side said that they're not sending any phones out until that date. There may have been a misunderstanding over the line but I'm pretty certain this is what she said. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I ordered mine on the 18th Oct and supposedly delivered on 11th nov.. it seems a long time to wait..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I ordered on 19/10, and got an email to say it was on its way yesterday for delivery today,

Checked with Yodel around an hour ago and they still dont have the phone, then got a text to say it wont be delivered until tomorrow 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey @TCO1,

Sorry to hear that you've had issues with your iphone delivery.

Have you had any further updates since your last post or has this been delivered or is the new handset on its way to you yet?

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Still no phone. Hoping it will be delivered today or tomorrow as it’s the 13th today and that’s when the woman on on the phone said all the phones were being sent out. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi TCO1, thanks for the message, we will be sending out the orders as soon as we can. We have not been informed if there is any stock issues. Hopefully this gets dispatched soon ^Chris

0 Kudos