Menu
jb000
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 12 Pro and iWatch bundle.

Not a happy customer today.  I have been a customer for well over 10 years and today feel very let down by the service.

Yesterday, I telephoned to upgrade to the iPhone 12 pro and Apple Watch bundle.  Package came today.  The watch would hardly fit a child let alone an adult.  I have just discovered that there are small and large strap sizes for the watch.  Nowhere does it give any option for strap size on the webpage and what you get is the small size and that's it.  I took the watch to a High Street jeweller and he laughed and said "They sold that to you, It would barely go around a child".

I wanted to keep the phone and return the watch.  However, after telephoning VM, I am now having to go through the rigmarole of returning both items and having to wait 7 to 10 working days to reorder the very same phone that I am returning.

Is there no provision to return the watch, keep the phone and alter the contract online, after all, this isn't the 1980's.  Furthermore, I think that VM should be a lot more accurate in what items you are selling, especially items where sizing is concerned.

0 Kudos
jb000
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone 12 Pro and iWatch bundle.

Update. Just received a text which states "Sorry that you have changed your mind". I had not changed my mind. I received an item which was completely unusable and not properly described.
0 Kudos
jb000
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Oh my god. I feel such an absolute fool. I did not know that the watch came with 2 straps. One small and one large. Only read it online. The large strap fits. Problem solved. I am now a happy customer again and apologise to VM for my rant. No need to return now. Can a moderator please delete this thread.
0 Kudos
nostra999
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Haha I just read this and was going to reply... good you have it sorted.. have bought a couple of apple watches (from apple direct) and there is always the s/m and m/l sizes included.

Glad you got it sorted 👍

0 Kudos
jb000
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Update. Telephoned VM to cancel the return. Had a bit of a laugh about it with them. It's one of those life lessons to check first before going off on a rant. Anyway, all sorted now. Cheers.
0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Glad we've managed to sort this for you @jb000 

Please do contact us if you require any further assistance and have a great day 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos