cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

find old virgin mobile receipt

Unifaerie
On our wavelength

I have returned an Iphone for recycling, purchased from Virgin mobile. I need a proof of purchase but O2 cannot help. Any suggestions on whom I should contact please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Unifaerie

Thanks for posting in regards to your request for proof of purchase of your mobile from Virgin Mobile, we can understand your confusion and requesting this for Apple.

If you can complete this form and then email it to us at the email address provided on the form this will raise the request for you.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Unifaerie
On our wavelength

I have similar issues with accessing proof of purchase of iPhone from Virgin mobile. O2 cannot access it. Could you please private message me, Joe

Hey @Unifaerie,

With our services with this, we cannot provide a direct proof of purchase, the best we can do with things like this, is provide a proof of usage in some cases for this, it would also depend on the reason behind why you need this proof.

Joe

I need the information so that Apple support can deactivate my old phone.

Hi Unifaerie

Thanks for posting in regards to your request for proof of purchase of your mobile from Virgin Mobile, we can understand your confusion and requesting this for Apple.

If you can complete this form and then email it to us at the email address provided on the form this will raise the request for you.

Rob

Thank you so much for your help. Form completed and emailed to you

Outlook did not recognise your reply to address! So sent via Thunderbird, hope you receive it 🙂 

Thanks for the reply @Unifaerie on the Virgin Media forums. 😇

No problem! Once the team have the form, they'll be able to process out your request.
This should be with you soon. 🧾

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs