Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

delivery/tracking not updating

Pre-ordered the iPhone 12 immediately on release, got my agreement signed it asap etc. On the 23rd my order updated to say "Great news! We've dispatched your order. Your package is with our delivery partner Yodel and will be with you very soon!" due for delivery tomorrow 26th....Sounds great right? Nope Yodel havent even got the package!! I live in NI and for it to be here tomorrow it would have to in Belfast tonight the latest but Yodel dont work Sundays!!!

Guy on VM chat 1st said it would deffo be here tomorrow, then when I stated I dont live mainland UK he then changed to well it might be Tuesday/Wednesday.

I asked why it says it is with Yodel but they are saying its not he then said oh well maybe its not been scanned yet, fair enough..But then he gave me whiplash by saying that there might not be any stock and thats why yodel dont have it, I was like well why would you give me a tracking number and say its with them and he told me VM do that with pre-orders and just because it has a tracking number doesnt mean im going to get it! It could be a while before I even get the phone like wth???

So now VM are giving out tracking information for phones they dont have? thats a 1st for me....what is going on?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: delivery/tracking not updating

Hi PolarKit,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry for any confusion around your New phone delivery, a tracking number will only be generated once the order has been picked and ready to be sent out, I agree it may not show on the dispatchers system strait away and can take 24 to 48 hours depending on what day it was added.

Since you last post have you now received your Phone? I wasn't able to locate your account to check with the details we have for you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos