Menu
Scorp7
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

deactivated sim and not a mobile customer?

So bit of history here CS told me had to have this oomph sim card on a DIFFERENT number as the online account holder of the sim I'd been using for 3years was deceased, and I was told I needed to get the password to sort the account out?? So I reluctantly accepted and have been using this for some time now. I had a lot of services like we all do to reregister this new number like children's school for example. I can't make calls receive them, or texts or anything. Tried the Web help and told sim deactivated and they can't help as part of my media services. I haven't any other services from Virgin. I cannot log into my account online it errors on details and captcha; yet you EMAIL ME A BILL? It is for £0.00 but again for services I don't have? I have 2 toddlers and discussing anything on the phone is nigh impossible. Which is why online chat or support would be great. Can someone please help me? I need to know if this number can be activated I will pay any reasonable amount to credit etc. I don't want to speak to no offence, someone else who can't talk or liaise with me properly referring to last request above, and I also lost my husband last month. I NEED this number for more reasons I shouldn't have to notate for you. Its a joke. And NO I don't have another device or sim or anything 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: deactivated sim and not a mobile customer?

Hi Scorp7,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thanks very much for taking the time to post here.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with your Oomph SIM and have had trouble getting some help with this.

Have you been able to use the Oomph SIM previously or have these issues only recently started?

Your Oomph SIM is connected and bundled with your cable package and services, so if you make any changes to the cable side of things which would opt you out of the Oomph deal, this would mean that the Oomph SIM would become invalid and would be deactivated. Can you please advise whether you are the account holder for these services and whether any changes have been made to the package or tariff?

Many thanks,

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos