Menu
635D
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

data downgraded...?

so i got a message yesterday saying ive reached my limit. 50gb....ok so i checked my virgin mobile app and its saying i only have 2gb data.im paying for a package when i renewed my contract that is broadband tv landline and 50gb mobile sim.i tried to call customer care yesterday only to be going in circles transfering me 3 times the third time i got disconnected and they didnt even bother to call me back.i called back and was told sorry we are only dealing with lost and stolen now.bear in mind im a coach driver and need my 50gb data for a satnav app i use to navigate the country! can someone please help me with this

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: data downgraded...?

Hi 635D,

Thanks so much for your first post and a warm welcome to the community 🙂

Apologies that we haven't been able to respond to you sooner, so forgive me if you have been able to get some help with this since posting. But if not, can you tell me if you had made any changes whatsoever to your account/package that could possibly trigger the tariff to change from 50GB to 2GB in error?

Can you also please tell me how long you have been a subscriber of the Oomph package (your mobile, broadband, TV, landline and mobile packaged together)?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos