Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

complaints authority against Virgin Mobile

Virgin website not functioning for months when it comes to the options needed to leave the service and get PAC code. I am unable to request pac from mobile as i am roaming and receive an "oops something went wrong message" everytime i request pac code online or try to "chat" with an advisor online about leaving. Clearly this is a very profitable error at 20 per month and I wish to make a serious complaint to an authority beyond virginmobile or virginmedia.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaints authority against Virgin Mobile

I'm assuming it is for the phone you are on. If you are Roaming you won't get a PAC code over the phone and if you do you won't be able to use it as both phones will have to be in the UK for it to take effect.

Daughter got  one the other week from her online account no problem.

I've seen them fail when people have been sent the new purple SIM card but not activated it as the system sees a SIM transfer in progress.

Not heard of any other problems recently 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All complaints would need to be lodged via Virgin, which you can do so via the website. https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/make-a-complaint This will require you to sign in to your Mobile account/Media account & submit your complaint online. You can also just text your way to get it automatically.
Text 'PAC' and your date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format) to 65075

Example: 01/03/1990 would be March 1st 1990. 

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Aaron2 

Poster can't use the text as they are roaming but heads up on the complaints 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks