Menu
blodwyn_Blod
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

cannot access account , details not recognised , cannot register as account exists ,

trying to upgrade from PAYG to pay monthly , cannot access account says not registered /not recognised, cannot register gives blank security question with answer box , put in name and number and post code says not recognised , called 789 guy put the phone down on me because like the website it's showing details but they are not accessible  , great company how about providing a service , are virgin changing to vodaphone or O2 , any advice on changing from PAYG to pay monthly keeping same sim and number ? surely it can't be this difficult , I hear VOXI are good

message rejected as invalid HTML is included in message where did that come from? - not me

0 Kudos
blodwyn_Blod
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: cannot access account , details not recognised , cannot register as account exists ,

chapter 2! 789 guy asked for 13th letter of password and cut me off when I didn't know it , FYI password has 9 letters, 2nd agent on redialling did the same ,
chapter 3! agent got password right recognised details and set up pay monthly account in a few minutes , which now works OK , still can't get into my account or register , agent reset e-mail account but it shows as not recognised , any advice ? anyone?
0 Kudos
blodwyn_Blod
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot access account , details not recognised , cannot register as account exists ,

Post flooding detected more than one discrete message posted in 3600 seconds wth ? so if you have two or more problems you can't post about them?

hello anyone , I can't sign in e-mail address not recognised, password not recognised phone number not recognised ( I am pretty sure I am with virgin mobile), if I try to register I get the usual blank security question and a repeating captcha that says i didn't get it right, If I put phone number/name /post code it says phone number not on system I managed to clear up the previous problem today two incompetent 789 agents and one excellent one, any chance of solving the problem? Do I need the account totally reset ? has been deleted or expired? are the email address and password the same for the phone contact as the on line account?

bye 

BB

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bloswyn,

thank you for your post and I am sorry you are having issues with your online account. Are you still having these issues? If so please pop back and we can take a look at this for you.

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
blodwyn_Blod
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi Zoie, thanks for the message , YES I am still unable to sign in or have any detail of my number , address , email address , password recognised by the system , it seems I am signed in on the phone app, could this be the reason I can't sign in online? I don't want to sign out on the phone in case I can't sign in again. My problem is duplicated in many posts in the community and on the internet 

regards

BB

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi blodwyn_Blod, 

Thanks for coming back to us. If you are already signed in to your online account through the App on your mobile, this will be the reason why you cannot log in to your account on another device, for example a PC/laptop or tablet as it knows you are already signed in to your account.

Do you not remember your log in details if you signed out of your App? If you have forgotten you can click the forgotten username/password option when logging back in.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
blodwyn_Blod
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the info jodi certainly clears up that problem 

0 Kudos