Menu
tydm1234
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

call waiting on iphone

Hello

Try to activate Call Waiting on my iPhone xs (supplied by Virgin) and it says "Could not save call waiting setting"

Calling the 789 line doesnt help as they say they can't do anything at their end

From reading earlier posts on here it seems the Team can help. Please can someone reply to let me know?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: call waiting on iphone

Hi there @tydm1234

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Call Waiting on your mobile services. Whilst this feature is something that we can activate on your account; it will be done to the handset weather it will work or not. 

I have located your account from your forum information so will pop you a quick Private Message so we can go through security with you. Once all done, we can activate and you can then activate from your handset and go from there. 

Look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers!

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tydm1234
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Katie! Have replied to you

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @tydm1234

Thanks for your Private Messages - we can confirm that the feature is now active on your account from this end so you are more than welcome to attempt activating it from your handset now. You may need to reboot first. 

As advised earlier, we cannot guarantee that the feature will work; it is handset dependent. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos