Menu
MrQwerty
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

blank security question

I set up an account (PAYG) many years ago and tried filling in the forgotten your log-in email address and password option to see if I could resurrect the account (need to change the address) but I get a

Sorry – we can’t seem to find you on our system”

So I tried to register but can’t get any further than the blank security question – so what do I type in response?

TIA

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: blank security question

Hi MrQwerty,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. You advised you had a PAYG account with us many years ago, do you still use the number and top up regularly?

The only reason we ask is if you have not used your PAYG Virgin sim for more than 90 days to make a call or text the number will be deactivated and you will not be able to reactivate the account.

Our community page has a post regarding PAYG terms and conditions here 

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
MrQwerty
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodi

The PAYG is working fine - it has not been deactivated. I've received several texts telling me of the change to the sim and asking me for my postcode. When I replied with my current postcode I received another text telling me to log on my account. Hence needing to log on to change the address.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me MrQwerty,

Glad to hear all is OK and this is for your new sim card. So we can get the address details changed for you I am going to pop you over a private message.

Click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrQwerty,

Just to let you know all address details have now been updated, new sim card ordered and password changed for a more memorable one at your request.

All you need to do now is register for an online mobile account and there will be no stopping you  🙂

If you need any further assistance please come back to us through this channel.

Have a lovely evening.

Kind regards Jodi