Menu
ehg1963
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

billing issue

hi there 

i need some quite urgent assistance re my phone services being suspended but i cannot seem to get any help from anywhere

thanks 

E

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: billing issue

Hi there @ehg1963

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post;. I am sorry that you're having some issues with your phone service at the moment. Is this for your mobile account? What seems to be the issue? 

If your account has been suspended, this usually means that there is an outstanding balance that needs to be paid; once payment has been made and the Direct Debit has been reinstated, your account will be activated once again. 

You can check any outstanding balance and check your bills via your online account at anytime. If you then find that you need to make a payment, this can be done by calling us on 789/03456000789

We are unable to take payments via our Community Forums or text service; I am sorry. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ehg1963
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was due money on my account but i have no paid the outstanding amount on the account and my services have still not been reinstated?! 

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ehg1963,

Thank you for that information. 

Our apologies for any inconvenience with this. Has there been any change since your post?

^Martin

0 Kudos