cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barred as you have an outstanding balance.

shaz4
Tuning in

Hi, daughter's mobile (in my name).  Apparently there's an outstanding credit balance but we don't know how much it is.  I'm logged in to my virgin mobile page and it says - Your services have been barred as you have an outstanding balance.  When I click the unbar button it says - You have reached your £25.00 credit limit. Please make a payment to resume your services.    How much payment do they want?    She's supposed to be on unlimited texts, unlimited minutes.    Also the monthly payment isn't due for nearly 2 weeks.  ?

On the contract page it says the plan is 5000minutes and 30gb in one place then unlimited minutes and 60gb in another place.  Very confusing.

Also, on the bill page it says there's a similar package for £16 but no button to take up that offer.  Thanks for any advice.

1 REPLY 1

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @shaz4,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

We're sorry that you have been having this issue with your phone.  If it states you have reached your credit limit in the majority of cases you would need to make the payment of the full amount, which in your case would be the £25 you stated.

With regards to changing the package to a possibly cheaper deal it would be best for you to reach out to the team on 📞 0345 600 0789, they would be able to look at sorting this deal out for you.

Thanks. Joe