Menu
hazzabhoy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

activate sim

My father has had his sim delivered as he is moving from Three, put sim in followed instructions and still shows no service although Wi-Fi calling works. I put his PAC in when placing order so thinking number is porting?

I don't know for sure as online service is abysmal no help whatsoever and when i called i was mocked laughed at phone put down on me, refused a manager to speak to and refused to raise complaint.

I have emailed CEO but no reply there either absolutely disgraceful company to deal with. My father is 67 and going through chemo just now and this sort of attitude when dealing with a vulnerable customer is disgusting. Hopefully I'll get to raise a complaint to allow me to take it to Ofcom ultimately as the attitude so far of this company is dire.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: activate sim

Hi Hazzabhoy, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry that there is some issues with the service since your father has had his SIM card, I can fully appreciate the frustration. 

I'd also like to apologise for the experience you've received over the phone when trying to resolve this for you father, it's certainly not the level of service we aim to provide and we are keen to feed this back. 

So that I can help I'm going to need to pop you a personal message and grab some details. 

I'll do this now and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
hazzabhoy
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: activate sim

i have messaged back and need this complaint registered today please as i have spoken to ofcom via twitter and apparently i have to speak to you first then go directly to deadlock so they can intervene. also emailed my MP as i wont be spoken to like a piece of dirt by any company and especially when helping a vulnerable customer stay in touch with the outside world during covid. 

0 Kudos