cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

absolute shambles of CS and still major issues

benga1875
Dialled in

over 2 months now my data has not been working it started gradually stopping me acsessing emails and then i could only use youtube called support who told me there was an issue in the area and 2 days will be fixed nothing was fixed logged 3 complaints was sent 3 new replacement sims and still mobile data will not work my partners sim on virgin as i have 2 sim only plans works in my phone but my numbers data has not worked for 2 months and just been lied to fobeed off told i would recieve call backs from managers multiple times but have been ghosted nobody has done a thing wasting my time just to be passed aroundfrom one department to another and still after two months no call backs no data working yet still being billed i will not be paying a single penny on bills until this has been resolved 2 complanits have just been ignored and im absolutley appaled at this im considering going to the ombudsman and cancelling every virgin service i have full house and 2 sims absolut disgusting customer support also want to add half the messages and calls i make d not even get sent  

11 REPLIES 11

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @benga1875

I'm very sorry to hear this, this is not the level of service we aim to provide and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I can see a member of the team has sent you a PM over on your other post to assist you further with any issues you're experiencing.  

Please refrain from posting more than once. 

Thanks 🙂

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

yeah some mod i think is pm me im sorry i wouldnt even have posted on hear but this was the only option again im sorry

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No worries at all 🙂 we're here to help. 

We'll assist you further over PM. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ok called this morning to be again lied to and passed around over an hour on hold with no resoution just being left on hold this is a joke

absolutley disgracefull customer support for a month with no data and 3 sims still same happens then after being lied to every single day and complaints logged nobody has bothered to do a singlew thing managers promise call backs but dont then to top it off last night an email says i oredr an new sim and its on itsa way then my phone last night beeped sim not provisied so now my mobile is dead no calls no texts what the hell is going on i have relatives in hospital and rely on my phone this is a disgrace i need this fixing final straw is sars request for every call to customer support and notes left this is just bad

yet again was told at 6pm a manager would call in five minutes its now been over 2 hours no call back was also told the previous agenct just ordered me a sim without even stating why

Hi benga1875

I can see you're in a PM with my colleague. They'll reply to you asap.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

hey the pm with garth or whoever has done nothing just caused more issues

is this the correct adresses for the escalation of complaints??

CISAS, 70 Fleet Street
London
EC4Y 1EU
0207 5203814
Email: cisas@cedr.com

Financial services complaints

The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower
London
E14 9SR
0300 1239123
Email: complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk

virgin have cost me my livelihood and also contact with sick relatives