Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Zero Network

Zero networks:

Have wifi and WhatsApp better than zero virgin mobile network!

We are struggling with zero network coverage and all family and friends contact us via WhatsApp!!!

You need to contact rubish customer service every day and all the weekday to report a rubbish virgin mobile network. Waste of money and time as well as a headache!! Please, never struggle yourself with rubish virgin mobile and never join this rubbish network. 

Nobody from customer service helps us, we faced incidence and unable to call because of zero networks, Virgin mobile takes responsibility if one of us dies because we already have health conditions! 

PLEASE ALLOW US TO LEAVE YOUR NETWORK WITHOUT CHARGES BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY FAILED TO PROVIDE NETWORK AND SERVICES!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Zero Network

Hi BSF2020,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really disappointing to hear you're having issues with our mobile network. We appreciate the frustration caused when you're unable to make calls.

Can we ask what handset you have? Are you unable to make any outgoing calls or receive them if so do you get any error messages?

Are you able to try your sim card in another handset? If so are you still having the same issues with no network coverage?

Please let us know the above so we can help you further.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

My wife has Samsung Note 9 and I have a Sony XZ Premium, we have the same problem and a lot of people asking us why your mobile switched off?

MY WhatApp better than Virgin Mobile, tomorrow I have a very important telephone call for employment and I'm worried about the zero network coverage.

I contact virgin mobile every day since joining the virgin network and all staff are carelessly not listen, my wife has heart disease and she was unable to call me or call her GP asking for help !! Please allow us to leave this rubbish network without an early termination charge

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us BSF2020,

We will certainly need to take a look in to this further for you to see why you are unable to make outgoing calls from either phone?

I will pop you over a private message, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The issue is clear that we have no network coverage !!!

I shared many screenshots from my mobile clearly show no network and uploaded to the virgin mobile team via Virgin Media Connect app but carelessly nobody responds and help.

We are struggling with rubbish virgin network and all family and friends contact us via WhatsApp asking us why your mobile turned off !!

We are wasting money, wasting time and added headaches to ourselves due to Zero networking Virgin Media Mobile!!

Please allow us to leave this rubbish network without early termination charge I could lose a job because of your careless team!! We are struggling with your network since joined VM!!

Virgin Mobile like a shoplifting stolen people money without providing the service! 

0 Kudos