Menu
shnsvg
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

You have dialled an incorrect number

I have had 3 pay monthly SIM cards since May 2018 but one of them has suddenly stopped accepting calls from the other two. It takes calls from my Virgin landline and other mobile phones but when I phone it from the other two Virgin SIMs I get the message "You have dialled an incorrect number..."  It is able to phone the two SIMs it's not accepting calls from and the two SIMs can phone each other. We haven't changed any settings or blocked any of the numbers.  Does anyone know why this is happening and how to get it fixed?

0 Kudos
shnsvg
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: You have dialled an incorrect number

This problem appears to have been fixed the day after I posted my message, I've waited a few days to update my post in case it stopped working again but it's still working today 😀.  I was originally hoping someone from Virgin would contact me for details to look into this problem but no one did and suddenly it all seems to be working again, all my SIMs can phone each other 👏.  I have no idea what caused the problem or what was done to fix it...the mind boggles...but no matter, it all seems to be fine now.  Hoping it stays this way 🤞

0 Kudos