Menu
peter_owen
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

You cut me off

Earlier today while I was out somebody from 0345 454 1111 rang me on my landline and left the following message: "Good afternoon trying to contact the account holder of Virgin mobile services, please give us a call back on 0345 6000 789. Cheers thank you."

I rang back as requested and had a conversation with one of your staff. But he was unable to tell me why you had rung me. He then said he would transfer me to another department. But when he did all that happened was that I got a recorded message to say that they were the closed and the call was terminated.

Can somebody from Virgin media contact me so that I can find out what this is all about.

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: You cut me off

Hi there @peter_owen 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear that we've not been able to advise why we were calling. The number would be our mobile team - if you have services with us it is likely a marketing call. 

I will be able to take a quick look over the account however if you'd like me to check to see if I can see any notes - let me know and we'll go from there 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos