cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel

Wizard71
Joining in

God help anyone waiting for a delivery from yodel. They've fallen apart, no available tracking, no available customer service and nothing anywhere to say whats happened etc So as i was supposed to recieve my new phone today I now have absolutely no idea where it is or when/if I will ever get it.

Cant believe there are companies out there like virgin who think it's a good idea to use them when posting out expensive devices. 

11 REPLIES 11

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Wizard71 thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding your delivery.

Have you attempted to contact Yodel about this matter, as they should be able to identify where the parcel is for you? Yodel do deliver all day too, even quite late on in the evening so even if you've not received it yet, there is still a lot more time to do so.

They have their contact methods available here, could you please try them via this method and let me know how you get on?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom they are impossible to contact right now and have been since yesterday.All of their systems are completely down .. according to twitter there has been a cyber attack so no tracking information works, no parcel scanning and no customer service agents are available.

Hi Wizard71, I have sent you a private message, can you check your inbox for the purple envelope please? ^Chris

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for the message, I have checked the account and can see that the Yodel tracking is as follows: JD0002249088940570 ^Chris

Yes I have tracking number, problem is this. Caused by a cyber attack. 

Screenshot_20220621-160047_Twitter.jpg

Tigerstripe
Joining in

I'm having the same problem. Ordered a phone for my son on Monday- he needs it for travel to school and back.  

I'll be requiring a discount on his contract for the number of days that he can't use it.

HI Tigerstripe, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the sim and we would credit back for any loss of service received. Have you been updated via Yodel to see when this would be arriving? - Chris 

Yodel are now showing that it's at the depot. No more information than that.

I am sorry to hear that it has not been delivered and once it leaves the depot it will be out for delivery. Yodel will be able to provide you with an realistic timeframe as we cannot see this from our side. Please let us know how it goes. ^Chirs