Menu
ellmurray81
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Yodel

Placed an order with Virgin on Monday 3rd August, delivery then confirmed for the 4th.....then got an email from yodel on the 5th saying they were delivering that day.

Yodel are an absolute joke of a company, now Friday the tracking page for the parcel still says Estimated delivery Wednesday 5th, had numerous webchats (not contactable by phone) with Yodel all telling me different information.  Basically they have lost it.  

Now Virgin want to investigate and expect me to wait another 48hrs for an answer.  I've already waited in 2 days for this delivery.

I think Virgin should send out another handset, overall the experience has been poor. Close to cancelling everything with Virgin.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel

Hi Ellmurray81, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your delivery via Yodel, I can appreciate the frustration. 

If the handset has gone missing we would need to investigate before sending out another, there would be a few checks and then we can send a replacement. 

I can only apologise that this can take a few days to sort out but I can assure you we will get it sorted. 

I'll pop you a personal message now to see where it's up to and we'll take it from there 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos