Menu
babybrookyx
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Yodel returned to sender

Hi, so my nan ordered me a phone last night due to me not having a credit score as i’ve only recently turned 18. This morning everything was fine, it was on its way and now it’s says order cancelled and returned back to sender? Can anyone help me. 

0 Kudos
AnthonyDoyle
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Yodel returned to sender

The same thing happened to me. Reading the forums here I have seen a number of others reporting the same over the past few months.
basically they take your order, do the credit check, make a credit agreement with you, say everything is OK, tell you when to expect your phone, and dispatch your phone via Yodel.

Then, while the phone is in transit they phone you on the contact number that you give. If you don't pick up right away they leave you a message to call their sales team, and send a message to Yodel to return the phone to them. If you contact Virgin's customer services they will muck you about for three hours repeatedly asking for your name and security details before passing you on to somebody else without asking if that's OK, and they eventually tell you to order again from the beginning, with no explanation. Then you will get an email saying your cancellation has been processed, as if it were you who cancelled.

Why do they do this? Who knows?!

It does seem to be their deliberate policy.

Hope this helps

Anthony

Tags (2)