Menu
Kojak101
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wrong phone plan

Hello

I  recently upgraded my mobile and plan on 23 July 20 with virgin mobile. The plan I took out was for unlimited calls and texts plus 1gb data. However, on 10 August when my allowance refreshed I wasn't able to call or text. I phoned virgin mobile and when I got through I was told I took out a data only plan. After a while of me insisting that I didn't they told me only way forward was to pay off the phone and then get the plan. I felt I had no choice and paid but lodged a complaint. I have not heard back from virgin mobile re complaint but I have been reading info given on this forum and other sites to see what to do. When I ordered the phone I did it online but was talking to representative of virgin mobile at the time which I know will prove me right. I have requested a copy of recording but still have not heard anything. 

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wrong phone plan

Hi there @Kojak101 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Apologies for the delay in response, we are very busy at the moment and doing all we can to help each customer ASAP. 

I appreciate this situation with your plan would be frustrating for you. Have you since heard back from the team regarding your complaint? Have we since been able to change the plan for you to one more suited? 

Let me know and we'll go from there 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kojak101
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong phone plan

Hi Hollie

Thanks for your response I have received an email to say my complaint is being looked at.

0 Kudos