cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I just be able to cancel my direct debit?

Elisarob29
Joining in

I recently order a new monthly contract, but after having to contact Virgin several times over not receiving the credit agreement and no one really seeming to know what was going on, I gave up hope that I would receive it and signed up for a contract elsewhere.

Late last night I did receive my credit agreement, and today I have received an email stating that my direct debit has been set up. I know that unless I sign the credit agreement within 4 days the order will be cancelled, but will this go for the direct debit too? I have checked my banking and there doesn't appear to be anything that has been set up, and I will cancel it if it does show up, but I just want to check that there won't be any repercussions from simply cancelling the direct debit and letting the credit agreement signing window run out?

I would simply call customer service but honestly the line is that bad its not an easy task trying to understand what the customer rep is saying, so that would be a last resort.

1 REPLY 1

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Elisarob29,

You are correct. If you do not sign the agreement then the account will not finish setting up and everything will be cancelled.

Cheers,

Corey C