cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling not working

purplepanda
Joining in

Wifi calling not working on my mobile.

I have checked wifi calling turned on on my mobile (S21 5G), turned wi-fi on and off, forgotten and reconnected to wi-fi, checked APN settings. Still no wi-fi calling symbol on phone and can't make or receive calls from most of my house. I need to have this working for work and medical calls. Any further suggestions? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

It might vary by network but my understanding is that WiFi calling only kicks in when your mobile signal is weak. Not sure you can do much about that. 

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@purplepanda wrote:

Wifi calling not working on my mobile.

I have checked wifi calling turned on on my mobile (S21 5G), turned wi-fi on and off, forgotten and reconnected to wi-fi, checked APN settings. Still no wi-fi calling symbol on phone and can't make or receive calls from most of my house. I need to have this working for work and medical calls. Any further suggestions? Thanks.

You should speak to Customer Services who can check that it's switched on at Virgin Mobile's end too, as especially for customers who have joined recently, it's not automatically enabled.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi purplepanda,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

From checking our service I'm unable to locate any details, have you been in contact with our team since?

Thanks,

Kain