Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wife and my new simcard sent to wrong address - Cant log in to change address

Hello all,

Long story short my wife and I had moved several years ago and updating Virgin had slipped our minds as we have "sim only" contracts with you so never get any post. 

Big mistake on our part.

As soon as we saw a text about our new sim card being delivered we tried to find out which address it is being sent to and it is most assuredly not our current one. We have managed to change the address on my wifes phone to our current one in preparation for cancelling it, but I was unable to log in with what details I could remember about the email I signed up with etc.

Is there anything that can be done here, I don't like the idea of our sim cards being out in the ether and me being unable to change my current address to remedy this.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wife and my new simcard sent to wrong address - Cant log in to change address

Both a sim and your wife were sent to wrong address?

🤣

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wife and my new simcard sent to wrong address - Cant log in to change address

Sorry to hear of this Zb31.

I can take a further look into your account but would need to do this by private message, so that we can clear account security and confirm your details.

I will drop the private message over in a moment, so that we can get it sorted for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos