Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WiFi calling iPhone se2020

• I bought the new iPhone se2020 in April and I still cannot get Virgin WiFi calling on this phone. I have been told a number of times by virgin media that they have not enabled it yet on this new model, but they are not able to tell me when they will do. However I am also being told by them that it is already enabled. But it still doesn’t work on my phone, despite my following all the instructions to turn it on. Has anyone actually got WiFi calling working on the se2020? If not, does anyone know when it will actually be enabled? 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: WiFi calling iPhone se2020

Hello

Currently the only phones that have wifi calling are

Apple: iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Samsung: Samsung S9, S9+, S10, S10+, S10e, S20, S205G, S20+5G, S20Ultra5G, Note10, Note 10+ and Note 10+5G

All this info is available at https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/wifi-calling

As too when VM will release it for further devices that information is currently not available.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi calling iPhone se2020

Thank you for your reply, that is what I thought, but Virgin’s text help service kept telling me yesterday that it was already enabled .... Thanks for letting me know 

0 Kudos