Menu
adecooper
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

WiFi calling Motorola G7

Does anybody know when WiFi calling will be available on Motorola devices, namely the G7? I'm an NHS worker working from home and my mobile signal is pitiful. I need this now!

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi calling Motorola G7

Hi adecooper, 

Thank you for your post. 

Unfortunately we don't have a list as to when the WiFi calling feature will be added to devices.  I will try and reach out to a couple of people who may know the answer, as soon as I have an update I will be sure to let you know! 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
Sophie_W
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Is there any update on delivery timeline for Wifi calling on Motorola G7 devices?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Sophie_W

I am sorry but we do not have any updates at this time. 

Stay safe. 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

WiFi calling seems to have come to a dead end on Virgin.

I actually think more handsets will work, I know 2 that are not on the list, but the fact that if it does not automatically work you have to ring the dire 789 makes life hard.

I'm with Vodafone and I can activate or deactivate WiFi calling from my account and they let you do that even if your phone is not listed. If it works great, if not well at least you tried.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos