cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does no one answer help chat, th help number or the texting service

stockingadam
Joining in

I am trying to cancel 2 plans that i have been told are already cancelled but i keep getting emails saying the payments will be taken out my account as if its not cancelled.

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @stockingadam

Thank you so much for your first post and welcome to our community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue! To clarify, when did you arrange for the cancellation to take place and how did you arrange this?

We will bill you as normal until the disconnection date, after which you will receive a final bill with any credit for payments paid for and not used. 

Thank you.

Ash 

Hi Ash,

I have been trying to cancel it for the past few days but i was told on monday that it was cancelled and they ordered another, so now i have 2 SIMS that i want cancelled as i was told they were.

It was all arrange on virgin help chat monday.

It feels extremely unfair to be charged for something i never have received and for something i was told was cancelled.

Thanks

Adam

Hi there @stockingadam

Thank you for clarifying and I'm so sorry to hear this.

I'm going to take a look into your account now so we can check this. I

will send you a PM, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.