cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do I contact to about my credit agreement?

H_M
Joining in

Hi! I have a credit agreement for my mobile phone with Virgin Mobile from before they merged with 02. My airtime contract moved across to 02, but my credit agreement for my device stayed with Virgin. I need to update my details and make a payment and the only contact options I can find are:

• "Dial 789 from your Virgin number" - tried this but, as my airtime contract switched to 02, it didn't work.
  • "Call 0345 6000 789 from any other phone" - tried this and the automated machine sent me around in very unhelpful loops (it got confused because I was calling from a mobile rather than a landline).

Is there an email or phone number where I can chat to a human about my credit agreement?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi H_M 👋 Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your credit agreement. We can re-send any information you may need to log into the credit agreement portal to manage payments and information. 
We will just need to confirm a few account details to get this re-sent to you! I will send you a PM now.  You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi H_M 👋 Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your credit agreement. We can re-send any information you may need to log into the credit agreement portal to manage payments and information. 
We will just need to confirm a few account details to get this re-sent to you! I will send you a PM now.  You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

please could i also be private messaged to be helped with this same issue as i want to pay off my phone but have not got my security key.

Mutsumi
On our wavelength

Can I too please? 

Hi both @Mutsumi and @oliviatuckerr 

Thank you for your post here and we would love to help you both but are you able elaborate further on what exactly is happening so we can determine exactly how we can help?