Menu
pqwerty
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Where the hell is the god dam live chat?

Getting through to customer service is an absolute joke!

That text message thing you got going is stupid! 

My iphone is supposed to be unlocked but i put my virgin sim card in and its says sim card not supported.

tried to get through to virgin and its taken me ages! spoke to a lady on the phone who knew absolutely **bleep** nothing.

As i was waiting to put through, I google a **bleep** load of things to find a solution. I came across purple sim? unsure what the hell that is but i brought upto the advisor and she was clueless than me!

now i have to wait to recieve my new sim...(why wasnt it pre sent out when the new sim cards came out)

NOW, im trying to cancel my contract! how the hell do i do this!!

Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where the hell is the god dam live chat?

Hi there @pqwerty

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for  your first post to our forums; I was very sorry to understand that you've had some issues with your handset and SIM currently - was this a new handset or a new SIM that you had received? 

Was the handset from us or a 3rd party? 

We are currently going through what is called a SIM migration and any customers that may have an older SIM with us will be send a new purple SIM; some older handsets may not support this new SIM and some locked handsets may require an unlock code in order to use the SIM in that specific handset. 

After locating your account I can see that we have indeed sent you a new SIM - has this arrived as yet? If so, is all now working for you in your iPhone handset? 

I was saddened to understand that after your experience when calling us  you now wish to leave us and close your account. You can read more about how to do that on our dedicated Webpage that I have listed below for you:

Cancelling my Virgin Mobile

We do hope that once you have your new SIM and that all is working that you decide to change your mind. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos