cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the 4g?

Ballsmedia75
On our wavelength

I must admit since switching from EE to Virgin I've seen a notable drop in performance. Very rarely used to see E, H or H+ now it's all I mostly see. I mean I'm on 20GB with rollover but waiting on loading or downloading with E or H there's no chance of using that up each month, maybe that's their game? As for WiFi on the underground forget that - nothing works, I used to have have seamless logging on between stations now it just tries to connect, maybe it's purposefully that way, your waiting for your train trying to connect then the train comes then you try to connect again switching lines and nothing, your train comes and so on. I mean it's their "network" isn't it? How does it not work? Just need to rundown my contract and bail out. Anyone got any suggestions to make owning a Virgin sim less painful?

1 REPLY 1

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's not Virgin's network as you say. Virgin is a Virtual network initially piggy backing off EE but for new customers Vodafone.

Is your problem in one area. Put your postcode into this checker

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/network/status-checker

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks