Menu
FedUpEri
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Where's my phone?

Hi there,

I'm very confused and getting no joy from trying to resolve the issue by speaking to the call centres. I'm hoping someone can help.

I ordered a new Samsung A12 from Virgin Mobile on Saturday, signed the CA as requested and was advised that my phone (and Nintendo Switch) that I've ordered would arrive Monday. I never received a dispatch email, but thought perhaps the message was stuck in the system, and that the phone and Switch would arrive. It did not.

I called the call centre on Monday and was advised that they needed to investigate and that someone would call me back the next day (I requested 16:30 as I'm at work before that and can't take a long phone call when trying to teach and they instead rang at 14:30, and then didn't call me back later at 16:30 like they promised when I pointed out that I'd already said I couldn't speak at that time). So I called again, and the lady in the call centre said that the order looked like it was already sorted (it's not, I still don't have the stuff) and that she'd need to put through another query to the "back office" but couldn't transfer me. I presume it was the "back office" who called me earlier that day and then neglected to phone me back. 

I then get an email today from Virgin chasing me to send back my current handset in a Jiffy bag to trade it in. I have not received the Jiffy bag, and understandably do not wish to part with my current handset until I have my new phone. So I called again today to see if there was an update. Unfortunately, the service is not good here, so I have been repeatedly cut off, and am growing tired of repeatedly calling, going through data protection and then explaining my query only to have to do it again when the line disconnects. So far, no one has been able to tell me where my new phone is, where the Nintendo Switch is, or where the Jiffy bag is. 

I am concerned. Is there anyone who might be able to look into this for me, as I can't seem to get any joy from the call centre staff at all. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where's my phone?

Hi @FedUpEri

Welcome to our Community Forums.

I am sorry to hear you are still waiting for your new phone to arrive. 

I have taken a look at your account and see you have spoken to our team this morning. 

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos