Menu
grahamm7
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where is the NEW SIM card?

When I went to Guernsey sometime ago my phone wouldn't connect to the local mobile phone service.  I had to make adjustments to the phone.  I recently received an Email saying Virgin were send me a new SIM to overcome this problem.  But I haven't seen any SIM through the Post.  I would ring the help desk phone.  But last time I used Virgin help desk 4 phone calls and 2 hours in duration.  I just can't stand going into queues over chasing up a SIM that they are supposed to send me.  Maybe a Virgin person can get some one to contact me about this SIM I am supposed to receive

0 Kudos
teabag
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Where is the NEW SIM card?

Think yourself lucky 🙂

A few who received the replacement SIM's endured a few weeks intermittent/no service  https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Intermittent-Loss-Of-Service/m-p/4057295#M148056

Apparently, all fixed now as of yesterday 17th, so imagine one of the Forum Team will come along soon and order a new replacement for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Louis_R
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Grahamm7,

Thank you for your post and we would certainly like to assist you with this and getting the new SIM out for you. We will need to assist further via a PM so we can ask some security questions and access the account. We will follow up right away.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
ronsmithworrall
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have still received nothing from you in spite of furnishing you with all you claim to need whilst still being continually badgered by you for that info. Now you say my service will end in 30 days if you don't get the info. Am I going mad?  Talking to idiots is a symptom I believe  Tesco mobile seems a good bet to get sane right now. Ron Smith

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ronsmithworrall, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry for the delay in getting back to you and for the issues you're having getting a new SIM. 

I'm keen to help with this and ensure your service remains active, to do this I need to pop you a personal message and grab some details 

I'll do this now and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos