Menu
Tank2020
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where is my replacement sim?

Virgin has been badgering me with texts to change my sim but I haven't received it. I have tried calling  but waiting for a response has driven me to drink.  Any thoughts on how to get response in under 45 minutes. 

Two points for Virgin - A - Try putting the correct landline number on your contact  details - verry cunning making it  0345 600 789 instead of the correct number 0345 6000 789  B 0 Make it simple to reorder a missing sim.

0 Kudos
Tank2020
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my replacement sim?

Instead of condescending messages and giving out badges for requesting help maybe you could answer the bloody question of how do I get a new purple SIM as mine hasn't arrived.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Tank2020, I am sorry to hear that the sim has not arrived and we will be able to order a replacement for you. Can you confirm if you need to do this or if the sim card has now arrived. ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Tank2020
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

No sim received yet. I think its disappeared into the great postbox in the sky.  If you can supply a replacement that would be outstanding,The number is  [REMOVED][REMOVED] address [REMOVED].

Many Thanks

Nick Johnson

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nick thanks for getting back to us and we are sorry to hear that you are still having issues. The mod team have deleted the personal information as this was sent publicly. We will send you a private message. Chris 

0 Kudos